THIS PRODUCT IS FOR THE LIGHT MOUNTS ONLY—Rigid Single Row 6 inch light NOT included
Our innovative billet Fork Light Mount attaches directly to the forks above the lower fender for the R1200GS/GSA and is designed to accommodate the Rigid Industries SR-Series 6-inch (single row) light. The Rigid Industries LED lights are available in Hybrid Spot, Flood or Combo patterns and put out 1,900 Lumens, while the Specter version in the driving beam puts out over 3,000 Lumens. The advantage of this versus typical crash bar-style mounts is that the light moves with the front wheel, giving you better light in the direction of travel. In addition, due to the location of the light, it is less prone to damage in a tip over.
More information on the Single Row 6-inch Lights from Rigid Industries:
These lights are compact, light-weight but incredibly durable, with the best optics in the business, and very low power draw. The Hybrid Spot optic is great for high-speed running, offering a small pattern that projects VERY far down the road. The Hybrid Flood optic offers a wider pattern better for tight off-road work or as an "early warning" of wildlife skulking in the ditches. The Specter Driving optic provides the best of both worlds—putting out a similar beam as the Dually D2 light—getting far down the road while providing an incredible wash of light that lights up the ditches as well.
- Any of these lights are too bright to run with oncoming traffic.
- Mount is sold per pair and includes necessary hardware.
- Rigid Industries lights sold separately.
- Not compatible with the Wunderlich steering stop or the Hyperpro Steering Damper.
- Works with the Touratech steering stop.
- Does not fit other models, only the 2005-2012 oil-cooled R1200GS/A.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.