***Black is currently backordered***
Added protection, lightweight design and cost effective—definitely a no-brainer in our book!
We have more experience with the heat sync-style oil cooler than we care to admit. Many riders don’t understand how truly prone to damage these fragile components are.
This component utilizes engine coolant to cool the engine oil—but with wafer thin alternating layers intended to separate oil and coolant! I′m sure we don’t have to tell you how important it is for the health of your motor to keep these two fluids SEPARATE. Taking an impact from a small rock can easily result in enough to damage to mix the coolant with the oil. NEVER A GOOD IDEA!
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure (2015-16)
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure T (2017+)
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure R (2017+)
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure S (2017+)
- KTM 1190 Adventure - Standard & R (2013-2016)
- KTM 1090 Adventure Standard & R (2017+)
- KTM 1290 Super Duke (all years)
- The stock plastic air guard in front of the oil cooler needs to be trimmed in order to install this product which is much easier to accomplish with the tank removed. Easy to slap on next time you check your air filter.
- Compatible with stock KTM crash bars
DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.