Our Multi-Function Rear Rack is a great compliment to the versatility of BMW R1200GS Liquid-Cooled motorcycles.
These stout plates are made of 1/4-inch aluminum, with generous-sized holes around the perimeter for tie down points. Hard anodized in black for a lasting finish with our logo tastefully laser etched.
This design has several notable unique features and benefits:
- Two position design—can be used on top of the grab handle, or in place of it for heavier capacity.
- Pre-drilled to carry RotopaX fuel or water containers, either lengthwise or across the bike.
- Pre-drilled to accommodate the WARN XT17 winch carrying plate (Warn stow plate model 86600).
- Anodized hard black for a durable finish.
- Generous-sized tie down points make strapping items to the rack an easy process.
- We strongly recommend using ROK Straps to secure items to your rack/bike. We have used these for years and feel they’re the safest, most convenient solution.
Our Multi-Function Rear Rack comes with the ability to mount the RotopaX carriers (for one gallon fuel or water containers), as well as the winch carrying plate for the WARN XT17 electric winch.
We’ve designed this rack to carry the winch at the rear of the rack, allowing the front portion to be used to carry other luggage. This size is compatible with all known SADDLEBAG luggage systems including BMW, Touratech, Hepco-Becker, Jesse, Happy Trails, SW-Motech and Micatech. This rack is NOT designed to carry a top box.
Serious adventure riders see the benefit of carrying these lightweight electric winches for recovering a bike off the trail, or simply navigating around an obstacle which would otherwise require a U-turn to seek an alternate route.
Hardware and spacers are provided.
- NOT compatible with the liquid-cooled GSA
- NOT compatible with the Rally seat with rack in the lower position
- NOT compatible in the lower (frame) position with the BMW Vario saddlebags.
- We have pre-drilled this rack to accommodate the WARN F800GS stow plate model—Model #86600.
- Carrying the RotopaX requires use of their specific mounts—either Standard, Deluxe or Lockable. This rack is pre-drilled to accommodate all of these mounts, as well.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.