Enduristan Sandstorm 2 Sport Tank Bag
Introductory price of $175
for a limited time!
The successor of the legendary Sandstorm, the Sandstorm 2 Sport Tank Bag has a 100% waterproof main compartment, and has been redesigned with many handy features to make your life on the road easier.
This smaller design also includes many of the great features as the larger Sandstorm 2 Enduro Bag, but in a more compact size that’s more suitable for off-road travel and extended periods of time when stand-up riding is required.
Key features of Sandstorm 2 Sport Tank Bag:
- No raincover required—100% weatherproof.
- Continuously adjustable volume—7 to 12 liters.
- Under the cover you find a removable document pouch. The pouch features two holders for pens or tire gauges.
- Quick release “Enduristan Family” buckles front and rear.
- The rear of the bag is secured using elastic ROKstraps™ to ensure the bag stays in place over the roughest terrain.
- Thanks to a fold-away separator all your belongings stay in place. The red inner liner brights the inside up.
- Removable map case is 100% waterproof and the “best in the business.”
- Largest possible size for this sport enduro tank bag. Thanks to the safety seal, the map pocket will never open unwanted—measures 11" long x 7.5" wide.
- Dimensions: 12" long x 8" wide x 6–9.5" variable height.
No raincover required: TPU-laminated fabrics, the zipper is covered on the backside and has an all welded design. The main compartment is 100% waterproof. You don’t need any rain cover, and there’s no inner bag you additionally need to open. The side pockets are also protected by water repellent zippers.
Firm Fixation: Elastic ROKstraps™ ensure that your tank bag stays in place also on even toughest tracks. Quick-release buckles allow easy refueling and fastening.
The Sandstorm 2 Sport Tank Bag includes the following components:
- Map pocket
- One front fastening strap
- One set of rear fastening buckles
- Shoulder strap
**Individual front fastening strap and sets of rear fastening buckles are available separately so the tank bag can be used on more than one bike. A map case is also available independently.
Compatible with the following models:
XRV650 Africa Twin
Review: Canada MotoGuide