Rekluse EXP Auto Clutch for KTM 950/990
Variant price modifier:
Base price with tax:
Rekluse new auto-clutch for the KTM 950/990 models is now available and appears to be a substantial improvement over the z-Start Pro series offered previously for these bikes.
Features of the new EXP clutch:
- The auto clutch will be an “EXP-Style” clutch, utilizing many of the stock components, hence the lower pricing.
- With a retail price of $629, it is approximately $100 less expensive than the former z-Start Pro models for the KTM 950/990
- Installation will be much simpler
- A CNC-machined slave cylinder will be included (saving approx. $180 from upgrading the stock unit to a more robust aftermarket one).
- The Rekluse slave cylinder will include an EXTERNAL adjuster that will enable to rider to: (1) easily transform the clutch from a stock manual clutch to a full auto clutch; (2) adjust the install gap on the clutch; and (3) allow the bike to be “bump started”.
- Stock clutch feel will also be retained, eliminating the lack of feel as experienced in the z-Start Pro model. Clutch effort may be slightly higher but should be go unnoticed by most riders.