A1200 Crash Bar Bags
Black Dog Cycle Works (BDCW) is pleased to announce the availability of new crash bar bags for the BMW R1200GS Adventure. These bags are an excellent way to carry essential tools, tubes, tire irons, extra layers, winch equipment or rain gear on your next trail ride or cross country trip. They also help keep the additional weight low on the bike, minimizing the effect on handling of the bike by carrying the additional weight.
- Fits stock crash bars on R1200GSA (all years).
- Durable 1000 Denier Cordura exterior.
- 1000 Denier Cordura trim.
- 420 Denier coated Pacnyl lining.
- Flame resistant silver reflective tape, certified to NFPA.
- NO. 8 YKK zipper.
- Color: Black w/gray trim and gray reflective trim.
- Commercial grade Velcro strapping, flat nylon strapping on bottom for support.
- Capacity: 3.7 liter total for both bags.
- new TrailMaster Adventure Gear logo on both sides
See review by ADVRider Member
NOTE: These are not compatible with the upper crash bars offered by Hepco Becker or Touratech. Please see “related products” for the new A1200 bags that fit those Hepco Becker bars.