Our industrial strength Multi-Function Rear Rack is a must-have for riders who want to increase the versatility and carrying capacity of their BMW R1200/1250 GSA LC
Our NEW industrial strength Multi-Function Rear Rack is a must-have for riders who need to increase the versatility of their BMW R1200GSA-LC and F850GSA. Easily the most rugged rear racks on the market, these stout plates are made of 1/4-inch aluminum, with generous-sized holes around the perimeter for multiple tie down points. And it's hard anodized in black for a lasting finish.
- BMW R1200 GSA-LC—2014-2018
- BMW R1250 GSA-LC - 2019+
NUTS, BOLTS and BENEFITS
Simple design bolts onto the stock grab rail
Installs in minutes
Pre-drilled to carry RotopaX fuel or water containers in two position
Run the containers either lengthwise or across the bike—whichever suits your purposes better.
Pre-drilled to accommodate the WARN XT17 winch carrying plate
Many riders have found the Warn XT17 winch indispensable for back country travel (Use Warn stow plate model—Warn part# 86600).
Anodized hard black for a durable finish
Hard Anodized Type 3 finish for years of good looks.
Generous-sized tie down points make strapping items to the rack easy
We strongly recommend using ROK Straps to secure items to your rack / bike. We′ve used ROK Straps for years and feel they’re the safest, most convenient solution.
The "RIGHT" size that blends in seamlessly to the looks of the bike
This rack is approximately 12-inches wide x 11-inches long.
- Mounts to the stock grab handle
- This rear rack is designed to fit the luggage grid/grab rail from the GSA-LC, which can also be fitted to the standard GS-LC (BMW Part# 46548522360)
- Hardware and spacers are provided.
- We have pre-drilled this rack to accommodate the WARN F800GS Stow Plate (Warn part #: 86600)
- Carrying the RotopaX requires use of their specific mounts—either Standard, Deluxe or Lockable.This rack is pre-drilled to accommodate all of these mounts, as well
- Compatible with all known SADDLEBAG luggage systems including BMW, Touratech, Hepco-Becker, Jesse, Happy Trails, SW-Motech and Micatech
- This rack is NOT designed to carry a top box
- BDCW Pillion Rack sold separately
MADE IN THE U.S.A.