The BDCW Throttle Control for the KTM Adventure bikes is the absolutely BEST way to avoid fatigue and throttle wrist cramping during a long stint on the pavement. This unit is truly an Instant On & Off motorcycle throttle control for the KTMs that requires less than a one quarter turn to activate.
The design and functionality of this control is far superior to anything else on the market (and we have tested them ALL) that it′s simply a no brainer.
Make your next trip more enjoyable and stop fighting the throttle when on the pavement!
- It’s “click on, click off” feature provides a positive feel and positioning, taking the guess work out of setting the proper drag.
- In the “off position” the throttle has full spring return.
- In the “on position” the drag is preset and will hold the throttle position regardless of vibration, temperature, or expansion due to heated hand grips and rain.
- Speed can be increased or decreased without disengaging the unit.
- It can be over-ridden in emergency situations.
- No fussing with the tension on the grip like threaded designs (i.e. Kaoko, Wunderlich, Throttlemeister).
- Easy to install
- Stock grips
- KTM heated grips
- Stock hand guards
- Flexx handlebars
- Applications: KTM 1190 Adventure, 990 Adventure, 950 Adventure, 950 Super Enduro, 790 Adventure, 690 Enduro
- MANY other motorcycles with dirt bike style handlebars (inside diameter ~0.57")
- Handguards must have the ability to move outward about 1 inch to accommodate the width of the throttle control
- If you have threaded the inside of your handlebars to install the hand guards, this unit will NOT work as it uses an expansion plug to secure the unit inside the handlebars
WHAT RIDERS ARE SAYING
“I also tried out my new cruise control by Black Dog, it’s much better than my Kaoko, and fast to use—just roll the ring forward 1/8th of a turn and it’s on, then roll it forward or backwards to release it.”—Doug Matson on ADVRider