The BDCW Throttle Control is the absolutely BEST way to avoid fatigue and throttle wrist cramping during a long stint on the pavement. This unit is truly an Instant On & Off motorcycle throttle control that requires less than a one quarter turn to activate.
The design and functionality of this control is far superior to anything else on the market (and we have tested them ALL) that it′s simply a no brainer.
Make your next trip more enjoyable and stop fighting the throttle when on the pavement!
- It’s “click on, click off” feature provides a positive feel and positioning, taking the guess work out of setting the proper drag.
- In the “off position” the throttle has full spring return.
- In the “on position” the drag is preset and will hold the throttle position regardless of vibration, temperature, or expansion due to heated hand grips and rain.
- Speed can be increased or decreased without disengaging the unit.
- It can be over-ridden in emergency situations.
- No fussing with the tension on the grip like threaded designs (i.e. Kaoko, Wunderlich, Throttlemeister).
- NEW Thrust Washer eliminates excess friction between soft grips and the friction ring for smoother operation
- Easy to install
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure
- KTM 1190 Adventure
- KTM 1090 Adventure
- KTM 990 Adventure
- KTM 950 Adventure
- KTM 950 Super Enduro
- KTM 890 Adventure
- KTM 790 Adventure
- KTM 690 Enduro
- Yamaha Tenere 700
- MANY other motorcycles with dirt bike style handlebars (inside diameter ~0.57")
- Does NOT fit the KTM 390 Adventure with stock handlebars
- Stock grips
- KTM heated grips
- Stock hand guards
- Flexx handlebars
- Barkbusters (see caveat in blue below)
- The right handguard must have the ability to move outward about 1 inch to accommodate the width of the throttle control
- The inside diameter of your handlebars must be approximately 0.57 inches. This is a common size for most pro-taper style handlebars.
- Includes flathead, buttonhead and sockethead bolts to work with various styles of handguards
WHAT RIDERS ARE SAYING
“I also tried out my new cruise control by Black Dog, it’s much better than my Kaoko, and fast to use—just roll the ring forward 1/8th of a turn and it’s on, then roll it forward or backwards to release it.”—Doug Matson on ADVRider