We now have confirmation that our cylinder guards fit both the R1250GS AND GSA Models!!
The GSA stock crash bars provide decent protection with one exception - the magnesium head covers that are very vulnerable to a well placed rock. The new Black Dog Cylinder Guards close that gap and eliminate the likelihood of your ride ending with a broken cylinder head cover.
When combined with our new Black Dog Crash Bar Reinforcement Bars, you have made the most of the stock crash bars.
NUTS, BOLTS AND BENEFITS
Made from 1/4" 5052 Aluminum with machined slots for countersunk bolts - provides a smooth sliding surface.
Does not have protruding bolt heads that are prone to get caught up on.
Stout steel brackets conform to the shape of the crash bars.
The shape conforms well to the crash bars and provides extra support for larger impacts.
Available in Silver Vein or Black Hammertone Powdercoat with an extra layer of clearcoat
Sold as a Pair
Looks "Badass" on Every Bike
Not that it matters when it’s covered in mud.
Considering the costs of expensive repairs or “extractions” from the outback, it’s a bargain!
Made in the U.S.
No bones about it, we manufacture all of our Black Dog products right here in the U.S. It is extremely important to us. We have world class manufacturers in our own back yard and we intend to use them.
Tested and Trusted Worldwide
All of our own products are rigorously tested on our personal bikes BEFORE they’re released. Our innovative and rugged designs are used throughout the world—a fact that we’re very proud of. We make no pretense that we’re the cheapest, but, you can be sure that BDCW products are the best made, and that we stand behind them.
- BMW R1250GSA-LC (2019+) with stock BMW crash bars
- BMW R1250GS-LC (2019+) with stock BMW crash bars
- Not compatible with R1200 models
- Compatible with the 40th Anniversary models - you will need to remove the black plastic "head guard" that protrudes past the edge of the crash bars
- Compatible with the 719 option - you will need to remove the yellow plastic "guard" from the cylinder head area
- Not Compatible with non-BMW crash bars
MADE IN THE U.S.A.