Premium Light Package for Yamaha Tenere 700 (T7)
SAVE 10% WITH PACKAGE PRICING!
SR2 Pro Package - Reg $432. Package Price $389. Save $43
DOT/SAE Package - Reg $406. Package Price $365. Save $41
We are now offering two different 6 inch light options from Rigid Industries for our T7 light kits:
SR2 Pro Driving Beam with 7,100 Lumens - Yes, this light is BRIGHT!! Best used when linked to the high beam - it is much too bright to run at night with oncoming traffic, but for back roads and backcountry travel it is amazing. (Rigid part# 906613)
DOT/SAE Fog beam with 2,640 Lumens - this light has a beam cut off in the optic that allows you to run it at night with oncoming traffic as it won’t blind people (if adjusted properly). This light puts out a wide beam that really lights up the ditches. Don’t let the lower lumen count fool you, this optic is really effective and puts out a ton of light. This light is extremely versatile as it is street legal and can be used in all conditions. (Rigid part# 906703)
Both of these lights provide extra visibility during daytime use with the included amber cover.
LED LIGHTING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Your choice of the above Rigid Industries 6-inch Single Row LED light.
- BDCW custom frame-mounted light bracket
- Rigid Industries Pendant Switch—Self enclosed, motorcycle-friendly switch
- Rigid Industries 6 inch single row Amber cover
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precision machined fork light mount puts the light where you need it!
- The fork light mount is hard anodized (Type 3) for a durable finish that will last for years
- Having the light mounted between the fork virtually eliminates potential damage from tip-overs
- This Rigid Industries Lights have a lifetime warranty, are made in the U.S.A., are incredibly tough and have a low draw. To see how tough, watch this video!
- Stainless steel hardware is included
- Another top quality, tested product from Black Dog Cycle Works
Both of these lights are an excellent choice and have great output. We recommend you choose based on your lighting priority.
- YAMAHA TENERE 700 (2020+)
- Not compatible with high fender kit
- Not compatible with upper tank guards
Light Mount NOT sold separately
MADE IN THE U.S.A.