Premium Fork Light Package for the BMW R1200/1250 GS/GSA-LC (2013-2021)
SAVE 10% WITH PACKAGE PRICING!
SR2 Pro Package - Reg $582. Package Price $524. Save $58
DOT/SAE Package - Reg $556. Package Price $500. Save $56
We now offer the HEX EZ-CAN to make installation simple on the R1200/1250 liquid cooled models (2013+). We installed one on our R1250GSA and love the programability and flexibility plus it isolates our electrical accessories from the can-bus system. CLICK HERE for more information about this product.
Our unique Fork Mount enables the rider to turn the light with the front wheel—putting the light where they need it.
We are now offering two different 6 inch light options from Rigid Industries for our fork mount kits:
SR2 Pro Driving Beam with 7,100 Lumens - Yes, this light is BRIGHT!! Best used when linked to the high beam - it is much too bright to run at night with oncoming traffic, but for back roads and backcountry travel it is amazing. (Rigid part# 906613)
DOT/SAE Fog beam with 2,640 Lumens - this light has a beam cut off in the optic that allows you to run it at night with oncoming traffic as it won’t blind people (if adjusted properly). This light puts out a wide beam that really lights up the ditches. Don’t let the lower lumen count fool you, this optic is really effective and puts out a ton of light. This light is extremely versatile as it is street legal and can be used in all conditions. (Rigid part# 906703)
Both of these lights provide extra visibility during daytime use with the included amber cover.
LED LIGHTING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Your choice of the above Rigid Industries 6-inch Single Row LED light.
- BDCW machined billet fork light mounts (pair, anodized black)
- Rigid Industries Pendant Switch—Self enclosed, motorcycle-friendly switch
- Rigid Industries 6 inch single row Amber cover
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Precision machined fork light mount puts the light where you need it!
- The fork light mount is hard anodized (Type 3) for a durable finish that will last for years
- Having the light mounted between the fork virtually eliminates potential damage from tip-overs
- This Rigid Industries Lights have a lifetime warranty, are made in the U.S.A., are incredibly tough and have a low draw. To see how tough, watch this video!
- Stainless steel hardware is included
- Another top quality, tested product from Black Dog Cycle Works
Both of these lights are an excellent choice and have great output. We recommend you choose based on your lighting priority.
NOTE: Not compatible with the Wunderlich steering stop or the Hyperpro Steering Damper.